Careers at Antares
Director/Senior Director of Managed Markets and Trade
Position leads the development of Managed Market access and reimbursement strategies and oversees the implementation of tactics across all channels and by major customers. In addition, the position will also be involved with developing pricing, contracting and health economics outcomes research strategies in close collaboration with other key members of the commercial team.
As the subject matter expert, the Director will provide Managed Market insights and act as an integral part of new product launch teams by developing plans and executing key programs that will drive early adoption and formulary inclusion to ensure long-term profitable relationships with key accounts.
- Serve as the brand lead and advocate for all Managed Market strategic and tactical planning activities.
- Develop key managed market messaging for brands; ensuring alignment across the company.
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies for key Managed Market customer, physician and patient initiatives to drive unencumbered access and favorable reimbursement.
- Responsible for developing strategy and programs to gain profitable formulary access in the managed care and government channels.
- Participate and contribute to the development of health outcomes research strategy to support various product launches.
- Work closely with launch and commercial teams to facilitate decision making and implementation of key product strategies and messages.
- Oversee the proper implementation of contracts, including rebates and projections reporting.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Managed Markets
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Trade
- MBA preferred
- Very strong working relationships with MCO's, PBM's and other customer channels
- Product launch experience with emphasis on managed markets, access and reimbursement
- Prior management experience of NAE's
APPLY TO: Careers @Antarespharma.com