Supply Chain Planner – Ewing, NJ Office
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for forecasting, planning, and scheduling of production with contract manufacturers. Responsibilities include reporting inputs to the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process and collaborating across multiple departments to drive improvement of supply chain practices within the organization. The position is responsible for meeting customer service goals as well as quarterly inventory and product revenue targets. Work with QA and PD in organizing production/testing schedules so that product is manufactured and delivered to CMOs and market on schedule. Additional responsibilities include inventory management and procurement of combination drug/device products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning process within Antares which will involve CMOs used for fill/finish and labeling/packaging.
- Achieve target Customer Service Levels to meet customer demand while optimizing inventory investment while ensuring that materials are purchased in efficient quantities that minimize COGs.
- Develop, maintain, and manage effective contract manufacturer relations. Establish and maintain strong relationships to ensure proactive communication with CMOs. Travel to CMOs as required.
- Develop a full understanding of the scheduling for assigned products and interface with the appropriate contract manufacturer to ensure that scheduling of the products are coordinated effectively as well as tracking delivery performance.
- Coordinate activities between filling and packaging CMOs with respect to scheduling and tracking sampling, testing, and release of raw materials, drug product, and finished packaged product to ensure materials are available to meet manufacturing schedule at CMOs and production forecast requirements.
- Ensure that trade and physician sample inventories of all assigned products are maintained at predefined policy levels.
- Maintain master data on all items with the most current information so that commercialization of products is run properly. This includes maintenance of material masters, inventory, and forecasts.
- Develop and maintain metrics related to forecasting and inventory planning to assist in driving the sales and operations planning process and facilitate the monthly S&OP meeting.
- Cross functional collaboration with marketing, engineering, quality, regulatory and other internal teams regarding any potential supply issues or disruptions.
- Work closely with management to ensure that the contract manufacturers are meeting launch product delivery timelines.
- Analyze all elements of the supply chain and make recommendations as to how the process can be optimized.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with internal and external functional areas, such as quality assurance, 3PL/distribution and finance.
- Assist with supply chain projects and initiatives as required. Track project deliverables utilizing appropriate tools. Implement and manage project changes to achieve project outputs.
- Play an integral role in Serialization efforts to ensure compliance for all of Antares commercial combination products by DSCSA defined deadlines.
- Responsible for SOP revisions, initiation of change controls, and deviations as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/Operations Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in materials planning, production planning and/or Supply Chain experience within the Pharmaceutical industry or related industry.
- Experience in MRP/ERP systems, such as Made to Manage M2M preferred.
- APICS supply chain certification preferred.
- Excellent understanding of supply chain management and associated resource/tools, with knowledge of contract manufacturing operations.
- Pharmaceutical (or related industry) production and/or demand and supply planning experience with hands on S&OP experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal customers, external suppliers and fellow team members at all levels.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience working effectively with cross functional teams with remotely located team members and stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and within tight time constraints.
APPLY TO: Careers@antarespharma.com
Quality Engineer 1 – Minneapolis Office
Responsible for maintaining a strong collaborative partnership with cross-functional team members that facilitates organizational success by protecting patient/user safety and meeting business needs.
Employees act on their strong desire to make a difference, partner with others and put ideas into action. Employees are engaged by a work culture that is team-oriented, fast paced and progressive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluates mechanical product design and identifies potential design quality issues and drive technical decisions
- Drives design quality, reliability, and compliance to standards and regulations
- Assists on-time completion of Design Control Deliverables
- Supports and ensures on-time execution of Quality Plans for OEM manufacturing, internal project and design change projects
- Accountable for supporting Design Verification and Validation execution and deliverables comply with quality system regulations
- Supports preparation of risk management files and report for product releases, and has responsibility for active participation in risk management activities from product conception through commercialization
- Supports design test and inspection method development and validation
- Supports DHF and DMR content completion, integrity, and regulatory & standards compliance; collaboratively communicating & resolving gaps
- Supports manufacturing process development & qualification for new product commercialization and product changes
- Supports and ensures the establishment of objective, measurable, discrete, and verifiable customer and product requirements
- Supports print specification definitions and release testing sampling plan development
- Support CAPA/NCR/SCAR investigations and reports
- Supports internal & external audit
- Supports complaint investigations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS (degree, license, certification):
- Bachelor level degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Material Science or Biomedical) or related Science
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 0-3 years relevant experience within the medical device or related function
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, QSR and other applicable international regulations, standards, Directives and Guidance preferred
APPLY TO: Careers@antarespharma.com
To contact Human Resources please email: Careers@antarespharma.com