Manufacturing Technician II
The Manufacturing Technician II will be responsible for performing routine and complex tasks for the GMP manufacturing and packaging of pharmaceutical products at the Antares Pharma Minnesota Operations Facility (APMOF). The successful candidate will be familiar with best practices for cGMP assembly and packaging of combination pharmaceutical products. This individual is responsible for the documentation and the hands-on execution of production activities related to assembly, final packaging, and inspection of manufactured pharmaceutical products. This individual operates in accordance with Antares Pharma policies and procedures, environmental, health, safety, and cGMP guidelines. At Antares, employees act on their strong desire to make a difference, partner with others and put ideas into action. Employees are engaged by a work culture that is team-oriented, fast-paced, and progressive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for quality and adheres to all manufacturing processes and quality requirements according to the APMOF quality process.
- Receives and distributes supplies in the manufacturing area.
- Operates and monitors manufacturing equipment to produce clinical and commercial pharmaceutical products under minimal supervision.
- Performs the assembly, final packaging, and inspection of pharmaceutical products
- Assembles products following all current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) and Work Instructions (WIs), while meeting manufacturing goals and metrics
- Ability to maintain accurate records following Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) guidelines including training files and shop floor paperwork.
- Provides feedback to management on recommendations for procedural and process improvements. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combined with 1-3 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Biotechnology Certificate of Associate’s Degree in a science-related field and prior experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry preferred.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of experience working in a production environment, ideally in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry, preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to work in a controlled or clean room environment requiring special gowning.
- Critical understanding of the importance of documentation and data traceability.
- Experience utilizing automated and/or laboratory equipment.
- Must have the ability to work safely and responsibly in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities, as necessary.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Familiarity with executing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in a manufacturing or assembling environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must be able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform product and/or process investigations preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to perform physical activity such as standing for long periods of time, walking, and working with hands.
APPLY TO: Careers@Antarespharma.com
*****We are not accepting solicitations from Recruiters or Consultants at this time.