The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the SVP of Operations. Must be comfortable with multiple responsibilities in a growing environment and have the ability organize and coordinate office administration and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills are necessary.
Energetic professional able to wear multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. An individual with strong organizational and planning skills who is well organized, flexible, pays attention to detail, has good problem-solving skills, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Arrange meetings and teleconferences for SVP of Operations and other executives.
- Coordinate new employee office workspace, planning, ordering office equipment with facilities and IT.
- Manage/Procure office and breakroom supplies.
- Coordinate onsite meetings and lunches.
- Support special event planning and catering such as ordering food and coordinating clean up after the event.
- Greet visitors
- Conduct guest registration and badging.
- Provide and maintain a professional and safe work environment including a neat appearance of the reception area, conference rooms, lunchroom, and other common areas.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS (degree, license, certification):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 5 years of general office administrative management experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to be flexible and deal with varied requests in a timely and professional manner