*Must have Medical Device and / or Pharma experience
In this entry level position, the Manufacturing Engineer I will provide manufacturing/process engineering support to new product development projects and production operations. The position will design, implement, validate (when required), and/or support the necessary fixtures, tools, processes, and manufacturing documentation that the new product development projects and/or production operations requires. The position will also support the procedures/training to implement cost effective production processes which produce product within the specified engineering requirements. Additionally, the position will evaluate, recommend appropriate disposition, and process non-conforming product as required and continually recommend process/product improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide manufacturing technical/engineering support to new product development projects and production activities.
- Evaluate non-conforming product, perform MRB analysis and disposition of product as required.
- Analyze internal non-conforming product and field returns/repairs for correct action/root cause fix.
- Design, implement, validate (when required), and/or support assembly tooling/fixturing/processes in support of new product development projects and/or production operations.
- Create and implement manufacturing procedures, routers, BOM's, and other necessary documentation as required for new product development projects and/or production operations.
- Support supplier activities from a technical manufacturing perspective for new product development projects and/or production operations.
- Transition development activities into production product, as required.
- Research and investigate new or existing manufacturing assembly technologies which may be applicable (i.e. automation, molding, etc.).
- Interface with Customers to ensure their requirements are met on new product development projects and/or production operations.
- Be the primary back-up support person for the Manager of Manufacturing Engineering.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS(degree, license, certification:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience in a manual/automated assembly environment with demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills (Internships count toward this number)
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Requires experience designing and implementing assembly tooling/fixturing/processes to cost effectively produce product(s) within engineering specifications.
- Experience managing suppliers and supplier processes.
- Experience writing technical contract Statement of Works (SOW) and/or User Requirement Specifications (URS).
- Experience in medical device/GMP or equivalent document-intense environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively interact with production direct labor employees and upper management.
- Good computer skills, specifically in Excel, Word, and Solidworks.
We are not accepting solicitations from Recruiters or Consultants at this time.
APPLY TO: Careers@Antarespharma.com